San Marcos, Texas
Business Development Center (BDC) Representative
The Business Development Center Representative is responsible for receiving all incoming sales calls, establishing relationships with customers and scheduling appointments for the Sales Associates.
The BDC Representative interacts daily with the BDC Manager, Sales Associates, Sales Managers, support staff and customers.
- Receiving inbound sales phone calls and leads
- Identifying the client's needs and scheduling appointments
- Placing outbound phone calls to potential leads
- Ensuring all clients concerns are addressed prior to appointment date such as cost, warranty questions, appointment duration, etc
- Contacting clients prior to appointment date to confirm appointment
- Mailing marketing letters to provided leads
- Following up post visit to ensure customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive customer service, sales, or telemarketing background
- Computer literacy, strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Excellent problem solving skills
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
San Marcos Toyota is a family owned and operated business so we put Family Values first in everything we do. We appreciate our customers and aim to make them customers for life! We also value community. We support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We want to give back to our community and cultivate long term relationships with our neighbors. Our employees are key to our success and if you share the same values we welcome you to apply!