San Marcos, Texas
Collision Center/Service Porter
The Collision Center/Service Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as they relate to the operation of a collision center and/or service department. This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Collision Manager, Service Associates, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
- Pick up from and deliver customers to desired locations
- Pick up and deliver vehicles to sublet vendors and customers as directed
- Move vehicles from intake area to storage area
- Move vehicles inside and outside of collision center to help achieve production standards
- Maintain a neat and orderly production and paint areas by sweeping, removal of trash and discarded parts as well as other actions required to maintain the appearance of the production and paint areas
- Maintain other areas of the collision center such as the offices, storage areas and around the outside of the collision center
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes
- Save and tag all warranty parts for storage
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job requires "people" skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to be a team member are essential to this position.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or GED; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Operator Driver's License (must be insurable and ability to drive a standard transmission).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
San Marcos Toyota is a family owned and operated business so we put Family Values first in everything we do. We appreciate our customers and aim to make them customers for life! We also value community. We support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We want to give back to our community and cultivate long term relationships with our neighbors. Our employees are key to our success and if you share the same values we welcome you to apply!