Internet Sales Consultant
San Marcos, Texas
Guaranteed On-Going Training Provided!
Are you a versatile, tech-savvy sales pro comfortable in a high-volume, Internet-driven sales environment? If so, the rewards can be outstanding! Our dealership is currently seeking highly motivated, results-driven Internet-focused sales professionals to help develop, implement and administer our e-commerce platform while responding to sales leads and information requests generated through the dealership’s website.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
About Our Dealership
San Marcos Toyota is a family owned and operated business so we put Family Values first in everything we do. We appreciate our customers and aim to make them customers for life! We also value community. We support local business, vendors, suppliers and charitable organizations. We want to give back to our community and cultivate long term relationships with our neighbors. Our employees are key to our success and if you share the same values we welcome you to apply!